Some of you have asked for a seminar or workshop. Now our plans are taking shape. And you can be part of this. We will show you the fascinating topic of mail armor. In a hands-on session with provided materials, we will manufacture rings together. There will be an introduction to the elaborate techniques of mail tailoring. And ultimately you will get to apply the newly gained insights to your own mail projects. With Sebastian Voelk as a full-time mail-tailor by your side, you get the exclusive guidance needed. Furthermore, we will have a tour through an outstanding armor collection. And behind the scenes, we will even study extant mail armor up close.
- Where: inside the castle Veste Coburg, Germany
- When: Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th of March 2024
- How long: Saturday morning till Sunday evening, 10am to 5pm
- Who: About ten participants
- Cost: 390 euro for the course
- Stay: Will be recommended for you and likely we book together.
This date doesn’t work for you? Leave us your email and we will write you about the next date.