I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Fundamentals
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Sebastian Völk Ironskin) via the website www.ironskin.com. We contradict the further conditions of the customer to accept unless otherwise agreed.
(2) If the term “consumer” is used in the following regulations, this means any natural person who concludes a legal transaction that cannot be assigned to a commercial or self-employed professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The contract deals with the sale of goods and services. The presentations of our products on the Internet are non-binding. They cannot serve as a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) At the end of the ordering process, you submit a binding purchase offer via the web shop’s shopping basket. The goods intended for purchase are in the virtual shopping basket. You have the possibility to make changes before completing the purchase via the “Shopping Cart” button. In the further course of the order process you will be asked to enter your personal data and to choose a payment method. An overview of the shopping basket will be displayed once again. Please check all details. With the “Back” function of your web browser you can cancel the order process if desired. With the click for forwarding to the selected payment service provider and confirming the payment details, you submit a binding purchase request to us. In the following you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming the receipt of your order, but not yet the conclusion of the contract.
(3) As a customer, you must ensure that you enter the correct email address and that our emails can reach you technically. We send many of the emails for the transmission of the information for the purchase completion automated. Therefore, please pay particular attention to whether a spam filter prevents the receipt of our emails.
(4) If you would like to request an offer by email or telephone, this is not binding for you. We can respond to your request with a binding offer, which you can agree to within the following five days.
(5) Two working days after sending the purchase request, we can confirm the completion of the purchase request in writing by email. This will confirm that the order has been executed and that the order has been accepted. If you have not received such a message from us by then, you are no longer bound by your order. In this case the payments made by you to us will be refunded.
§ 3 Reservation of title and right of retention
(1) The goods shall remain our property until the full purchase price has been paid.
(2) If you wish to exercise your right of retention, you can only do so in respect of claims arising from the same contract.
§ 4 Offer prices and shipping costs
(1) The offer prices and shipping costs are shown on the website. Since these changes are subject to change, the prices and shipping costs as stated at the time of order apply. Unless otherwise stated, shipping costs will be paid by the customer in addition to the purchase price.
(3) The invoice shall indicate the amount of VAT to the Customer. If this is not apparent, the share can be requested by email to basti[ät]ironskin.com.
(2) The quoted offer prices and shipping costs are to be understood as final prices which include the tax and other price components. For deliveries to countries outside the EU, additional taxes, customs duties or fees may be payable by the customer to the local authorities. We encourage you as a customer to check with your local customs and tax authorities for import details before making a purchase.
§ 5 Scope of liability
(1) We shall be liable in accordance with the statutory regulations on product liability if we act with gross negligence or fraudulently conceal information available to us about defects although we have guaranteed certain characteristics of the goods and damage to life, health or body results from this.
(2) A liability is excluded if there are slightly negligent violations of the contractual obligations and the contractual obligations are insignificant.
(3) In the case of slight negligence, we shall otherwise only be liable for the typical, foreseeable damage with regard to our essential contractual obligations. This refers to those obligations which result from the nature of the contract and which, in the event of non-compliance, violate the purpose of the contract and those obligations which were imposed on us by the contents of the contract or which are necessary to enable the execution of the contract.
(4) The availability of the website and the communication associated therewith is not solely dependent on us and cannot be guaranteed at any time and with absolute accuracy. Therefore, we do not warrant that the Website and related services and communications will be available at all times.
§ 6 Choice of law and place of jurisdiction
(1) The place of jurisdiction and place of performance for our services shall be the specified place of business for customers who do not have a general place of jurisdiction in the EU, customers whose place of residence or domicile is not known in the event of an action, as well as all legal persons under public law and commercial agents. Apart from that, the court can be called at another place of jurisdiction.
(2) German law applies exclusively to the contract discussed here. Mandatory provisions of the local state law in which the consumer predominantly resides are observed for the protection of the consumer.
(3) The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this contract.
II. Customer information
1. Conclusion of the contract
The contract shall be concluded by technical means as described in § 2.
2. Information of the seller
Sebastian Völk Ironskin
86514 Ustersbach, Germany
3. Contract language and storage of the contract text
3.1 This is in part a machine-translated version of the Terms and Conditions written in German. the language of the contract shall be German and in case of doubts the German version shall be valid.
3.2 If you as a customer wish to save the contract data, you can do so during the ordering process via the print function of your browser or by taking screenshots. We do not save the contract text completely. If we accept your order, we send you the order data again by email.
4. Payment methods and prices
4.1 Unless otherwise stated, shipping costs must be paid by the Buyer in addition to the purchase price. In some cases we take over the forwarding expenses e.g. within the EU. These shipping costs can be viewed via a button within the webshop.
4.2 In general the prices as stated on the website are total prices, including taxes and other price components.
4.3 There are several options available to you for payment processing. You will find more details on the website and in particular during the order process.
4.4 The payments for the fulfillment of the purchase contract are due immediately after conclusion unless otherwise stated for a payment method.
5. Delivery information
5.1 It may be that special conditions or restrictions have to be observed for the delivery due to our shipping partners. Further information on delivery dates and conditions can be obtained from the website or by sending an email to basti[ät]ironskin.com.
5.2 When the goods are shipped, there is a possibility that they may be lost by the supplier or lose value. As a consumer, you are protected by law until the goods are delivered to you. If you yourself choose a transport company or another option for delivery or act with entrepreneurial intent, you bear the risk of successful delivery.
6. Information about goods and services
Within the shop section of the website you will find basic descriptions and further information about the goods and services offered.
7. Liability law for defects in goods
7.1 In your interest, you should check the goods immediately upon receipt to determine whether they have suffered any defects or damage as a result of transport and whether they are complete. If necessary, please inform us and the carrier immediately.
7.2 In the event of liability for defects in the goods, the warranty rules set out in Part I of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Last update: 11.11.2019